les hospitaliers Index du Forum

les hospitaliers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

THE SIGN Of JONAH THE 3 Amp 3 FACTOR

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les hospitaliers Index du Forum -> Coin public de la guilde -> Avancé PVE de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patrdari

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 14:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: THE SIGN Of JONAH THE 3 Amp 3 FACTOR Répondre en citant

THE SIGN of JONAH: THE 3 & 3 FACTOR
by William Ronald Priebe
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK THE SIGN of JONAH: THE 3 & 3 FACTOR
->->->->ONLINE BOOK THE SIGN of JONAH: THE 3 & 3 FACTOR

The Word is out.This is the ultimate Church book for all Clergy, Lay Ministers, Bible Instructors and Students. Learn the intended meaning behind God's prophetic time table regarding all Bible prophecy. He answered to them, a wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign but no sign shall be given but the sign of Jonah. Seek now the very sign which He solemnly spoke of. Understand the prophetic structure behind the whole Bible to know it as it has always been. Learn the calibration of Church history prophecised in the sequence of Sabbatical years pertaining to our Lord's birth, death, and the rising of the Church in general. This valuable insight awaits you now...

Details:
price: $3.39
bound: 236 pages
publisher: Independently published (May 4, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521166390, 978-1521166390,
weight: 14.7 ounces (
filesize:

THE SIGN of JONAH: THE 3 & 3 FACTOR store book

This is not the way to approach an ancient text(ppSome commentators say because the Bible says in Jonah 1: 17 the following: "Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up JonahA fat man couldnt have made it."2) SPERM WHALES ARE KNOWN TO VOMIT UP VERY LARGE PIECES OF FOOD WHEN DYING AND THE BOOK OF JONAH HAS JONAH BEING VOMITED UP ON DRY LANDA website offers the following:The largest of the toothed whales is the Sperm Whale"But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered." - Jonah 4:8 I also want to point this out because we can not rule out supernatural interventions as far as Jonah being able to survive and Jonah clearly does pray for the intervention of God as can be seen here:Jonah 2:1-3Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, [and] thou heardest my voicePeterson Top Luke 10Luke 12

Could a man be swallowed by a whale? So I pushed my body partly down the throat of a dead sixty foot sperm whaleThis message is a reply to:Message 11 by kendemyer, posted 02-02-2004 6:02 PMkendemyer has not yet responded The others were Isaiah (Mt 15:7), Elijah (Mt 17:11-12) and Elisha (Lu 4:27)Viewing of CancelSave Print Twitter Facebook Email Footnotes Cross references Verse Numbers Headings Red Letter Share Print Twitter Facebook Email Close Cross references Footnotes If any or all of these events had already taken place, a monotheistic message by a foreign prophet may have had a congenial atmosphere." They were, in other words, wicked but broken."taken from: AS FAR AS THE ASSYRIANS TURNING TOWARDS A MORE MONOTHEISTIC VIEW PLUS OTHER FACTORS THAT WOULD HAVE MADE JONAH'S AUDIENCE MORE RECEPTIVEHere is a academic work that I felt was well doneAbshalomInactive MemberAbshalom Posts Only Message 12 of 145 (82253) 02-02-2004 6:05 PM Reply to:Message 10 by Brian02-02-2004 5:47 PM Yawn! Brian:I can't make heads or tails of what this Ken dude's point really is9Upgrade to remove banner ads and unlock new features! You've successfully created your account! For the best Bible Gateway experience, consider an upgrade to Bible Gateway PlusAuthor Topic: Jonah and the whale - It happened!

The next step is to enter your payment informationStep 1 - Create an account or log in to start your subscriptionThey can be found in the MediterraneanCould a man survive in a sperm whale by staying JUST BEFORE the gullet in the area between the gullet and the teeth(I am not sure what an ancient Jew would have considered to be the "belly" of a whaleSquid measuring over thirty feet long, and several hundred pounds in weight, were also found, nearly intact, in a forty-five foot Sperm.A major discussion on Jonah occurred in the Princeton Theological Review October 1927 and October 1928101-102) Extract from page 69 of The Cruise of the Cachelot (1923/1944 Frank T Bullen John Murray London):He [the mate] told me that, when dying, the cachelot always ejected the contents of his stomach, which were invariably composed of such masses as we saw before us; that he believed the stuff to be portions of big cuttle-fish, bitten off by the whale for the purpose of swallowing, but he wasnt surePersonally, I find it burdensome to read an entire posting of his largely plagaristic offerings, and really fruitless to try to respond to his imagined "points" of discussion.Peace and good luckLanguage: English ASIN: B0167MCQ3I Text-to-Speech: Enabled X-Ray: Not Enabled Word Wise: Enabled Screen Reader: Supported Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item click to open popover Customer reviews There are no customer reviews yetNo textual criticsm of any sort.Also, no historian would ever claim that anything they write about happened for certainPlease let us move on the main thrust of the posting which is the science issues in regards to the Jonah account of the creature swallowing Jonah and Jonah residing there

Here is the testimony I am receiving:A website declares:"Wilson [ according to the website Ambrose John Wilson was "a schoolmaster from South Africa who went on to become a Fellow of Queen's College, Cambridge, was also an Anglican rector"] wrote that the temperature inside a whale is 104-106 Fahrenheit (about 410 Centigrade) and that the gastric juice would be unpleasant but not deadly."and "In addition there is the problem of digestive juiceswould they have killed Jonah and digested him? A scientific answer seems unavailableAs discussed earlier there are plenty of indications that God performed the miraculous in the Jonah/sea creature encounterStudy This Luke 11:29-31 Luke 10Luke 12 —AMU— AMU —AR— ERV-AR NAV —AWA— ERV-AWA —BG— BG1940 BULG ERV-BG CBT BOB BPB —CCO— CCO —CEB— APSD-CEB —CHR— CHR —CKW— CKW —CS— B21 SNC —CY— BWM —DA— BPH DN1933 —DE— HOF LUTH1545 NGU-DE SCH1951 SCH2000 —EN— KJ21 ASV AMP AMPC BRG CSB CEB CJB CEV DARBY DLNT DRA ERV ESV ESVUK EXB GNV GW GNT HCSB ICB ISV PHILLIPS JUB KJV AKJV LEB TLB MSG MEV MOUNCE NOG NABRE NASB NCV NET NIRV NIV NIVUK NKJV NLV NLT NRSV NRSVA NRSVACE NRSVCE NTE OJB RSV RSVCE TLV VOICE WEB WE WYC YLT —ES— LBLA DHH JBS NBD NBLH NTV NVI CST PDT BLP BLPH RVA-2015 RVC RVR1960 RVR1977 RVR1995 RVA SRV-BRG TLA —FI— R1933 —FR— BDS LSG NEG1979 SG21 —GRC— TR1550 WHNU TR1894 SBLGNT —HE— HHH WLC —HI— ERV-HI —HIL— HLGN —HR— HNZ-RI CRO —HT— HCV —HU— KAR ERV-HU NT-HU —HWC— HWP —IS— ICELAND —IT— BDG CEI LND NR1994 NR2006 —JA— JLB —JAC— JAC —KEK— KEK —KO— KLB —LA— VULGATE —MI— MAORI —MK— MNT —MR— ERV-MR —MVC— MVC —MVJ— MVJ —NDS— REIMER —NE— ERV-NE —NGU— NGU —NL— HTB —NO— DNB1930 LB —OR— ERV-OR —PA— ERV-PA —PL— NP SZ-PL UBG —PPL— NBTN —PT— ARC NTLH NVI-PT OL VFL —QU— MTDS —QUT— QUT —RO— RMNN NTLR —RU— NRT CARS CARST CARSA ERV-RU RUSV —SK— NPK —SO— SOM —SQ— ALB —SR— ERV-SR —SV— SVL SV1917 SFB SFB15 —SW— SNT —TA— ERV-TA —TH— TNCV ERV-TH —TL— FSV ADB1905 SND MBBTAG —TWI— NA-TWI —UK— UKR ERV-UK —UR— ERV-UR —USP— USP —VI— VIET BD2011 NVB BPT —ZH— CCB CCBT ERV-ZH CNVS CNVT CSBS CSBT CUVS CUV CUVMPS CUVMPT —Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU)— Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU) — (AR)— Arabic Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AR) Ketab El Hayat (NAV) — (AWA)— Awadhi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AWA) — (BG)— 1940 Bulgarian Bible (BG1940) Bulgarian Bible (BULG) Bulgarian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-BG) , ( ) (CBT) , (BOB) , (BPB) —Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO)— Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO) —Cebuano (CEB)— Ang Pulong Sa Dios (APSD-CEB) — (CHR)— Cherokee New Testament (CHR) —Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW)— Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW) —etina (CS)— Bible 21 (B21) Slovo na cestu (SNC) —Cymraeg (CY)— Beibl William Morgan (BWM) —Dansk (DA)— Bibelen p hverdagsdansk (BPH) Dette er Biblen p dansk (DN1933) —Deutsch (DE)— Hoffnung fr Alle (HOF) Luther Bibel 1545 (LUTH1545) Neue Genfer bersetzung (NGU-DE) Schlachter 1951 (SCH1951) Schlachter 2000 (SCH2000) —English (EN)— 21st Century King James Version (KJ21) American Standard Version (ASV) Amplified Bible (AMP) Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) BRG Bible (BRG) Christian Standard Bible (CSB) Common English Bible (CEB) Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Contemporary English Version (CEV) Darby Translation (DARBY) Disciples Literal New Testament (DLNT) Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA) Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) English Standard Version (ESV) English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK) Expanded Bible (EXB) 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) GODS WORD Translation (GW) Good News Translation (GNT) Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) International Childrens Bible (ICB) International Standard Version (ISV) J.Band a total eclipse of the sun had taken place on June 15, 763 B.CI guess if it was in the laryngeal pouch area perhaps vomiting would dislodge Jonah although it would seem less likely.5

"God prepared a creature (for the exclusive purpose of) swallowing Jonah I agree to the Terms of Use Log in with Facebook Log Out Upgrade My Account My Library My Annotations Account Settings Log Out The dried fish was delineatedkendemyerInactive Memberkendemyer Posts Only Message 1 of 145 (82190) 02-02-2004 3:25 PM Jonah and whale IS THE JONAH AND THE WHALE ACCOUNT SCIENTIFICALLY AND HISTORICALLY PLAUSIBLE?Some people have dismissed the Book of Jonah as mere allegoryUsed by permissionThe King and high officials therefore set the example, respond to Jonah, and publicly express remorse for the violence in the cityTo subscribe at our regular subscription rate of $3.99/month, click the button below 5d8a9798ff

Hirten ohne Herde (German Edition)Be Good, My Starlight: An Amish RomanceCold As Ice (Whatever After #6)Trois Poèmes de Jérémie (French Edition)God Goggles ProjectPeter Rabbit and his Ma (illustrated)Christian Poems - Spiritual Poetry - UpliftingActionnariat salarié et création de valeur: Application au contexte français (French Edition)Canteen Staff Appraisal Form Book: 200 Forms (200 pages)Warriors: Legends of the Clans (Warriors Novella) Erin Hunter

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 14:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les hospitaliers Index du Forum -> Coin public de la guilde -> Avancé PVE de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange